- The controller of personal data is LUMINA Sp. z o.o., whose registered office is Bielany Wrocławskie, 55-040 Kobierzyce, ul. Błękitna 3, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The personal data provided in the contact form will be processed for the purpose indicated in the consent, i.e. to answer the question sent, in accordance with the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and the General Data Protection Regulation.
- The personal data will be processed for a maximum period of 12 months from the date of consent, after which it will be deleted, unless the consent given is withdrawn earlier.
- The recipients of personal data may include entities from ATM Grupa Capital Group (https://www.atmgrupa.pl/o-nas/grupa-kapitalowa/), Topacz Investments Sp. z o.o. based in Slėza and other entities authorised to receive personal data on the basis of legal provisions.
- The data subject shall have the right to access, rectify, erase, restrict the processing of personal data, the right to data transfer, and the right to withdraw consent at any time, but this shall not affect the lawfulness of the previous processing of the data carried out by the Administrator.
- The data subject shall have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection) if it is established that the processing of personal data infringes the law.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary to answer the question sent.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files, primarily text files, that are stored on your computer by a server. These files allow your device to be recognised and the website to be displayed correctly, adapting it to your preferences. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they came, the time they were stored on your device and a unique number.
What types of cookies do we use?
Slapukai naudojami statistikos ir rinkodaros tikslais, taip pat siekiant pritaikyti svetainių turinį prie naudotojo pageidavimų. Slapukuose saugoma informacija apie buvimo vietovę, svetainės lankytojo kalbą ir atsitiktiniai duomenys apie sesijos identifikatorius. Surinkti duomenys padeda suprasti, kaip naudotojas naudojasi svetainėmis, o tai leidžia tobulinti jų struktūrą ir turinį. Gauta informacija padeda kurti naujų ir nuolatinių naudotojų skaičiaus statistiką ir leidžia analizuoti lankomus tinklalapių poskyrius. Šios informacijos dėka nuolat tobuliname navigaciją po puslapį ir geriname siūlomų paslaugų kokybę.
Cookies are used for statistical and marketing purposes, as well as to tailor the content of websites to the user’s preferences. Cookies store information about location, the language of the website visitor and random data about session identifiers. The data collected helps us to understand how the user uses the websites, which allows us to improve their structure and content. The information obtained helps to generate statistics on the number of new and regular users and allows the analysis of the sub-sections of the websites visited. This information helps us to continuously improve the navigation of the site and the quality of the services we offer.
Removing and disabling cookies
You can change your browser settings at any time to prevent it from accepting cookies or to inform you when they are being transmitted. However, please note that not accepting cookies may cause difficulties in using the website. By default, the software used to browse websites allows cookies to be recorded. You can change your browser settings to block the automatic handling of cookies or to be notified whenever they are transferred to your device. For more information on disabling the automatic storage of cookies, please refer to the settings of your browser (the software used to navigate websites).